Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Alright guys. Here's the full 4-6-6!

It's been a while. 10 days in fact. I guess I felt nothing particularly special worth writing about had occurred but that's not the point. Lemme see... I'm 100 big ones poorer but at the gain of a guaranteed spot on a 14 day trip of carnage to Bodrum, Turkey on September 17th. I apologise in advance to anyone not coming on the trip for the in-jokes that will result. There have already been a few! But it's your own fault for not coming and I'm damn well not gonna not engage in reminiscing when we come back just beacuase you can't scrape together a couple of quid and come to Turkey and have babies with me. Actually the day we paid the deposit was one of the craziest days I have been involved in. Largely due to the fact that Clare was on some sort of performance enhancing drugs and the pre holiday excitement that gripped us all didn't help. While shopping for lunch to be eaten at Clare's Emsy came out with another quality one liner: "I'm so easily pleased. Ooh! Sugar Puffs!" - emma doyle, 6/1/06 14:30 Thanks to Clare I was reimbursed for the raw bloody chicken olive I was sold in Spar. Arriving at Karen's to pick up hers and Colleeeeees deposits I was promptly sexually assaulted by the powerpoint's dog with his large member.

There was a further incident in the car on the way to the powerpoint's house the heart of which Clare was at. Unfortunately the details can only be known by the Turkey 6. Noone else can know unless annual subs of €466 are paid ;-) Emsy's Naive little world was torn apart when she learned the horrid truth that Happy Apartments is just a name and the place is not in fact invulnerable to the bird flu. This really is a shocking entry. No real substance or depth to it. Largely due to a hangover and lack of sleep. Bah... I'm just gonna publish it now and maybe add to it at a later date. I can't do this right now!

Now away with ye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grum asked me to add to this ... which i cant really do a whole lot of cos i was not there for a lot of the day ! Anyway, i was a witness the the sexual assault of Grums leg, however, grum failed to mention that his response, although in shock was "oh fuck me" ! funny that he left that out !

also, another shocking development at the Pierpoint residence (not as shocking as Sam the dog attacking grums leg in a sexual way) was that i was informed that I look like "Mark Ruffalo" no, i really dont see it either.

I can also, confirm clare was on tip top form, if alcohol was added to her excitement, i think she would have made it on the news that night ! that's about it. A special thanks to emsy for her returning me safely to DCU and for her general work on driving around dublin for the day !

coleeee(not so annonymous now)

Anonymous said...

it was a great day made even greater by booking the wonderful Gardenya apartements and clare just been hilarious! Bodrum '06 yay! xx